Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ghillie for paintball use..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Obscurity13's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So here is the idea I have... Im wanting to make a ghillie suit that I can use while playing paintball with my buddies and for tournaments. Im wanting to make it to where I can take it on and off my BDUs. So the idea is I can rig the ghillie suit up on hook and eyes so I can hook it on and off the BDUs.. Is this practicle?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Obscurity13's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now I feel like a retard for asking that question. I was reading some ****** up directions for building a ghillie suit. Im just gonna take netting and throw it over my BDUs instead of sewing it onto them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •